Monday, January 4, 2016

"Art of the Mystic" Shoe Designs

Four years after individually designed shoes were discontinued on Zazzle (at that time, the brand was Keds), they came up with a new brand: ZIPZ® with printing done by Delta Custom in Orange, CA.

Here are my first couple of shoes I designed, follow the links for more detail and ordering in my Zazzle Artsprojekt Store:

FOMORII INCUBATOR PRINTED SHOES

The design of this shoe is a digitized rendering of my painting 'FOMORII INCUBATOR - IN THE BEGINNING', which was then mirrored. Filling the spaces they are cropped details. I believe these shoes are certainly a show-stopper and quite different from any other. Chances are YOU may well be the only person in town (or even in your state) that owns such a pair! A truly exclusive design!
Check out Artsprojekt Low Tops online at zazzle


HORROR VACUI 2 PRINTED SHOES
The sides of this shoe are a digitized coloring of my drawing 'Horror Vacui', which was then mirrored, while the back and tongue are also a digital rendering of my drawing 'Garuda Sanctuary'. Filling the spaces they are cropped. I believe they are certainly a show-stopper and quite different from any other. Chances are YOU may well be the only person in town (or even in your state) that owns such a pair! A truly exclusive design!

After this initial test with these Low Tops, I feel motivated to design more. There are also other styles available to work with, High Tops and Slip-Ons. I will be posting them once done.

Spoiler alert: I have now also submitted designs to a new and very exclusive clothing company, producing high-end fashions. Should they adopt some of my proposed designs, I will keep you informed.

No comments: