Thursday, February 18, 2021

Image by ❤️ Remains Healthy ❤️ from Pixabay 

 



Yes - proof positive FACEBOOK IS BEING STUPID!

This is from the USA Conversation, and I am posting from Austria!!!!!
There are no Kangaroos in Austria, you Zuckerberg Morons!

Quote:

In response to Australian government legislation, Facebook restricts the posting of news links and all posts from news Pages in Australia. Globally, the posting and sharing of news links from Australian publications is restricted.

Subsequently, I shared this on Facebook from my Twitter Feed:

How the media may be making the COVID-19 mental health epidemic worse

This happened to me yesterday already when I tried to share a UK Conversation Article, but yesterday there was no warning, just a error message, and subsequently I posted a question on Facebook which caused a lot of head scratching, until he mystery got solved today.  

​Eventually, I resorted to the same "trick" of posting my Twitter feed

From trippy drugs to therapeutic aids – how psychedelics got their groove back

Both of these articles are highly recommended to read, they deal directly, and the second one indirectly, with Corona Virus issues, so please follow the links.

CORONAVIRUS RESOURCES

No comments: