Friday, May 2, 2008

Rapp Otto, Vindobona Altarpiece I

SAACHI GALLERY SHOWDOWN

UPDATE May 13th:

The 5th Round is now over, and thanks to your votes, it again made it into the Top 50! Next round starts May 19th and I am planning to re-enter this drawing.

My new entry for SHOWDOWN III, Round 5
to be held between 05-05-2008 and 12-05-2008 is

VINDOBONA ALTARPIECE I


Artist Name: Otto Rapp - Year: 1993 - Medium: graphite on paper Dimensions: 48 cm x 66 cm Artwork Description:
Left side of a diptych. Right side sold. A third panel was added later. It is a summary and tribute to the influence of the Vienna School of Fantastic Realism on my work, in particular Hausner and Fuchs. I entered it as 'Mixed Media', since strangely, there still is no category for 'Drawing'!
CLICK ON THE LINK TO VOTE!
Direct link to this artwork to send to your friends:
http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/showdown/index.php?showpic=135779
THANKS FOR YOUR VOTES IN THE PREVIOUS ROUND: THIS WORK MADE IT TO THE TOP 50!!!!!
SEE THE 50 MOST FREQUENTLY SELECTED WORKS ADDED TO FAVOURITES DURING THE LAST SHOWDOWN ROUND »
Rapp Otto, Vindobona Altarpiece I SHOWDOWN

No comments: