Friday, September 3, 2010

Otto Rapp Photography - HOME

Otto Rapp Photography

THIS IS MY ENTRY PAGE ON MY PHOTO WEBSITE ON WEEBLY

Photography and Digital Work by Otto Rapp

Picture

Welcome to my Photo site.

I am foremost a painter. Photography is an art form that I am started to explore beyond it's use as support to my paintings, drawings and prints only a few years ago. Since then, I have found working in photoshop quite amusing, and found applications useful to quickly work out ideas for my more 'traditional' artwork.
I have a webpage for my artwork  "Art Of The Mystic Otto Rapp"  you are welcome to visit. Links to my other sites can be found here.
From a casual hobby at first, Photography became a serious pastime that I share with my wife Christan.  
I appreciate your visit and hope you enjoy the pictures presented here.


Picture

 

Bookmark and Share

Otto Rapp Photography - HOME

No comments: